Tuesday 16 February 2016

A Fresh Start♡


Wow, this feels extremely weird but extremely good.

If you don't know me, hey! I'm Niamh and I gave up blogging in June due to a few things:

  1. I felt so under pressure to get a post up in time.
  2. I was transitioning into an exam year in my school (fyi, I just finished my mocks!)
  3. I had a writers block... For 7 months...
Basically, that's all I can say. I missed blogging so much but as I said, because I reached quite a large following on here I felt under immense pressure to get a post up on time.

But, I'm back!

I'm going to focus more on my blog & YouTube so I can reach my goals on both of them this year and I'm not going to have an uploading schedule because last time I did and as I've mentioned, that's what put me under pressure. I'll upload when I want which could be once a week when I'm at school and a few more times when I'm not and have holidays. I have midterm this week so I'll be able to get up a couple of posts which I'm extremely excited about! I want to put out better content for you guys as well and definitely focus more on my photography even though the lighting is crap at the moment! Hopefully it will pick up soon, it is spring after all...

I think that's all I have to say, I'm so happy to be back and to be writing again and I hope you guys are as well, I missed you all a lot!


Bloglovin: https://bloglovin.com/perksofbeingniamhxo

3 comments:

  1. So glad ur back, i love your template is it a blogger theme or downloaded? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get your blog out there and how did you gain followers?💜

    ReplyDelete